Privacy and Data Security

I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several emails a day. I fooled around with it, but pretty soon afterwards I saw the contradictions...

Now I have never paid them any money, so I can't read my messages, but the number of messages seems to fluctuate on a regular basis. One morning I had 117, then in the afternoon 107...! Today I saw a banner on the screen that said "You have 14 unread messages", but all my messages are unread... all 126!

Another banner announced that I had been flirted with 10 times, when the count on the left of the screen says 9. I am attaching images of both screenshots and an image of the Certified Mail receipt for a letter that has been available for pickup in the company's P.O. box in TX for a week now. Now, I have been troublesome to them and have had my profile partially or completely erased for raising questions about these contradictions, but throughout all of this time I've still received numerous emails, most of which direct me to the link where I can upgrade my service.

It's all about money and far as I can tell, nobody's home. Scam.

Review about: People Media Account.

Reason of review: Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Contradictory stats and endless emails.

Comments