I wanted to try a month's subscription and found they had taken the money for a 6 month period. There are constant flirts from people who never contact me any other way, the "matches" live hundreds of miles away - and one match happens to be someone I know personally, who moved out of the area more than a year ago to get married, but whose (old) profile showed up as being "online this week." I have actually met two men from the site - in 6 months!

Now I'm getting rude emails from people far away who want to know why I'm wasting their time flirting with them - not me, it's the site. Don't waste your money.

Review about: People Media Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I paid for a extended renewal and they won't give me my money back. Doesn't take them long to get yours.

Dealt with a lot of scammers. Lots are not posting their true self. Found where they let whomever back on the site even when reported many times. Don't understand that at all.

It is not a safe site when you can be hacked several times and go through getting it straightened so you can use it and you are not compensated for your down time of not being able to use their services. No one wants to call you on the matter to straightened it out. Can't get the point across in a email.

There is something really wrong with how things are being handled. Been hearing lots of complaints.